If you are like most people, you see a dermatologist only a few times each year for cosmetic skin care. Yet you have the opportunity every day to improve your complexion with good skincare products. An investment in the correct products for your skin type and need can save money compared to retail trial and error. Plus, you get better results. The experts at Associates in Dermatology in Westlake, Middleburg Heights, and Lorain, OH are happy to help you develop a daily regimen.
Get professional guidance in Westlake, OH when choosing skincare products
We have a variety of physician-grade facial products (for
- Avène – Even if you presently use organic skincare products, they are not formulated with beneficial thermal spring water and 270 years of expertise. Avène is. Their RetrinAL collection including anti-wrinkle cream has produced great patient results.
- Baby Foot – A chemical peel with botanical extracts. This treatment exfoliates rough skin and callouses, leaving feet healthier and more attractive.
- Glytone – Free glycolic acid is a key ingredient in each of these formulations. The Glytone line includes excellent cleansers and skin moisturizer.
- Nectifirm – Skin on the neck and décolletage is delicate. Nectifirm is an anti-aging cream formulated specially to fight crepey skin, leaving this area firmer and smoother.
- Oxygenetix Foundation – This super-charged oxygen complex stimulates cellular turnover while concealing imperfections. It is ideal for acne breakouts, rosacea, rashes, and acne scarring.
- Vivant Wink Eye Cream – This elegant eye cream is rich in skin-essential nutrients and antioxidants, yet fast-absorbing and non-greasy. It is a good choice to lift and brighten tired eyes.
- Zo Skin Health – This is the skin care line favored by physicians, with specialized programs for each skin type, from oily to dry; acne-prone to aging; plus, exceptional sunscreens.
Why do we offer skincare products?
Associates in Dermatology is a team of professionals. We take the health of your skin seriously, even after your appointment has ended. Assistance in selecting the most appropriate
Call (440) 482-8323 to schedule an aesthetic consultation at any of our three convenient locations.