Paul G. Hazen, MD. has been a member of Associates in Dermatology, Inc. since 1977. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Albion College and his medical degree from the University of Michigan. His internship and residency were completed at the University Hospitals of Cleveland.
Dr. Hazen holds the appointments of Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Case-Western Reserve University School of Medicine and Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology, Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is Director of the Division of Dermatology at Fairview General Hospital. He has been listed by Cleveland Magazine as being one of the “Top Docs” of Northeast Ohio, and by Northern Ohio Live Magazine as one of the top surgeons of the Greater Cleveland area. He is also included in the publication “Best Doctors in America”.
Dr. Hazen is board-certified in Dermatology and Mohs Micrographic Surgery & Oncology and is certified by the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery. He is also a member of the Laser Institute of America, American Academy of Dermatology, Cleveland Dermatological Society, Academy of Medicine of Cleveland, American Medical Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Ohio Society for Dermatological Surgery, Innominatum Society, American Society for Mohs Surgery, American Society for Dermatological Surgery, a member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Society of Investigative Dermatology, Masters Dermatology Association, Association of Academic Dermatological Surgeons, International Society for Dermatological Surgery and Dermatology Foundation.
He has authored numerous papers, articles and one book on the recognition and treatment of skin disorders. He specializes in Mohs micrographically controlled surgery for skin cancers, chemical peels, laser, collagen and dermal fillers, hidradenitis suppurativa,
sclerotherapy, and the removal of malignant and premalignant skin growths.
Dr. Hazen holds hospital privileges at Fairview General Hospital, University Hospitals of Cleveland, St. John West Shore Hospital, Metro Health Medical Center and Lorain Community Health Partners. He is Past President and current Executive Board Member of the Hidradenitis Suppurativa Foundation-USA
- First Edition of The Best Doctors in America, Midwest Region
- 1998,1999,2000,-2008: Listed Best Doctors in America
- 2000-2001 Nationwide Register’s Who’s Who in Executives & Businesses Listed, Strathmore’s WHO’S WHO: 2004-2005
- Castle Connolly – Top Doctors Recognition: 1997 – Present
- 1997, 2000, 2003-2009, 2015-Present: Cleveland Magazine: Listed, “Top Docs” in the Cleveland area
- 2015-Present Cleveland Magazine: Top Docs.
- 2003-2008 Northern Ohio Live Magazine: Named to “Top Surgeons” List
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Society of Investigative Dermatology Cleveland Dermatological Society Academy of Medicine of Cleveland Ohio State Medical Association American Medical Association
- American Society for Dermatological Surgery Innominatum Society
- Masters Dermatological Association Dermatology Foundation (Leader’s Society) Ohio Dermatological Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery American Society for Mohs’ Surgery
- International Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Foundation (Board Member: 2011-Present, President: 2013- 2014, Past President: 2014-present.
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Institute (President, 20 I I-present) “Voice for HS” foundation (President, 2017-present) · Member: Association of Professors of Dermatology
- Member: European Association of Dermatology and Syphilology Member: Noah Worcester Honorary Society
- International Association of Dermatologists (Listed in “The Leading Physicians of the World ” PO Box 479; East Islip, NY 11730.www.lADERM.com): 2016, 2017
1994 – Present
- Clinical Professor of Dermatology,
- Case-Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio