Welcome to the virtual home of Associates in Dermatology, where medicine and aesthetics meet in Westlake Ohio. Our practice is one of the premier private dermatology practices serving the west side of Cleveland since 1949. Our practice provides a full range of services in Cosmetic, Medical, Surgical and Laser Dermatology. When you receive care from a dermatologist on our team, you are also assured of compassionate attention that focuses on your unique concerns. Our patients are friends and neighbors from across the Lorain, Middleburg Heights, and Westlake, OH region, and we take responsibility for their wellbeing seriously.
Distinctive care from a dermatologist in Westlake, OH
Professionalism is a primary distinguishing factor among dermatologists. At Associates in Dermatology, you benefit from that and many other distinctions:
- Extremely-qualified providers – Our team includes Board-certified dermatologists (some with dual certifications), a certified physician assistant, nurse practitioner, and licensed aesthetician. Please visit our Meet the Team page to learn more about their credentials.
- Medical dermatology – We help patients of all ages find relief from medical skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, moles, rashes, and warts.
- Skin cancer – Screening, diagnosis, and treatment are performed on site, including Mohs micrographic surgery.
- Cosmetic services – Look your best from head to toe with a broad range of non- and minimally-invasive cosmetic dermatology treatments, and physician quality skin care products.
- Convenience – Your time is important, and your life is busy. We understand. With three locations in the Greater Cleveland Area and multiple doctors on staff, you can usually get an appointment the day of your call.
High-tech with a personal touch
Associates in Dermatology is committed to bringing the latest technologies and techniques to our patients. Take advantage of the comfort and effectiveness of laser, light, and energy therapies for medical treatment, complexion improvement, fat reduction, or hair removal. Do so in the care of a dermatology team that also acknowledges the emotional element of any procedure.
We believe it is important to include the patient as part of the treatment planning team. You will not feel rushed during consultation or procedures. Your questions are answered, and your concerns are addressed. While you receive qualified guidance, ultimately, treatment decisions are yours.
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to caring for your skin at our Lorain, Middleburg Heights, or Westlake, OH office. Call (440) 482-8323 to schedule an appointment.