Welcome to the virtual home of Associates in Dermatology, where medicine and aesthetics meet in Westlake Ohio. Our practice is one of the premier private dermatology practices serving the west side of Cleveland since 1949. Our practice provides a full range of services in Cosmetic, Medical, Surgical, and Laser Dermatology. When you receive care from a dermatologist on our team, you are also assured of compassionate attention that focuses on your unique concerns. Our patients are friends and neighbors from across the Westlake, Lorain, and Middleburg Heights, OH region, and we take responsibility for their wellbeing seriously.
Distinctive care from dermatologists in Westlake, OH
Professionalism is a primary distinguishing factor among dermatologists. At Associates in Dermatology, you benefit from that and many other distinctions:
- Highly-qualified providers – Our team includes board-certified dermatologists (some with dual certifications), a certified physician assistant, a nurse practitioner, and a licensed aesthetician. Please visit our Meet the Team page to learn more about their credentials.
- Medical dermatology – We help patients of all ages find relief from common medical skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, moles, rashes, and warts as well as more complex dermatologic conditions
- Skin cancer – screening, diagnosis, and treatment are performed on-site, including Mohs micrographic surgery.
- Cosmetic services – Look your best from head to toe with a broad range of non- and minimally-invasive cosmetic dermatology treatments, and physician quality skincare products.
- Convenience – Your time is important, and your life is busy. We understand. With three locations in the Greater Cleveland Area and multiple doctors on staff, you can usually get an appointment on the day you call.
High-tech with a personal touch
Associates in Dermatology is committed to bringing the latest technologies and techniques to our patients. Take advantage of the comfort and effectiveness of laser, light, and energy therapies for medical treatment, complexion improvement, fat reduction, or hair removal. We use lasers to treat both medical and cosmetic conditions including acne, birthmarks, psoriasis, background redness, and blood vessels, brown spots, hair removal (including the skin of color), scarring, skin resurfacing and rejuvenation. Furthermore, we use Laser Sculpting for Rhinophyma (disfigured enlargement of the nose, resulting from the growth of soft tissue)- these can be effectively treated with a carbon dioxide (CO2) laser. All our procedures are carried out in the care of a dermatology team that also acknowledges the emotional element of any procedure.
We believe it is important to include the patient as part of the treatment planning team. You will not feel rushed during consultation or procedures. Your questions are answered, and your concerns are addressed. While you receive qualified guidance, ultimately, treatment decisions are yours.
As part of our expertise and reputation, we also see patients from throughout Ohio, from multiple US states, and from many foreign countries.
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to caring for your skin at our Westlake, Lorain , or Middleburg Heights, OH office. Call (440) 482-8323 to schedule an appointment.